the working kind of days, that is. I'm going to be a stay at home mom as of April 16,2009 and I simply cannot contain my joy any longer. A full briefing will follow the blast off.
10 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
the working kind of days, that is. I'm going to be a stay at home mom as of April 16,2009 and I simply cannot contain my joy any longer. A full briefing will follow the blast off.
Template by suckmylolly.com
9 comments:
I thought you quit your job a while ago! All this time I have been thinking you were staying at home! LOL
I am so happy for you! I am sure Nora is elated! :)
Oh I am sooo excited for you!!!
woooo hooo!!! I'm so excited for you :D
Hooray!!!
I'm so happy for you, Sarah!
:-D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(My verification is "taturbo." I think it describes my feelings exactly.)
as someone else said my verification word works perfectly in this situation PREPITYP!HOORAY!That is great! you will have so much more time to watch your stories and eat bonbons!! YAY!
Yay! That's awesome! Congrats!
That is awesome!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment