06 April 2009

straight to the good stuff

there are no rules that say that just because sad and distressing things happen, i must dutifully record them before getting to the joy. Let's just go straight for joy today.
We heard Birdybean's beautiful heartbeat. A sound to behold.
Nora at Lincoln Park Zoo with a 'hippo [pause] pot. a. mus.' who she believes kissed her

Nora running in the park while her daddy chases her with the camera:


Looking THRILLED with the Easter bunny that she couldn't wait to get near:

5 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Love this post. I am so happy for you. ALL. And Nora is just about the most beautiful little delight I've ever seen.

A.B. said...

happy things are good! we all need have those more :)

Jacque said...

Oh, I'm so glad you've had some happy in your life too. What a JOY to hear the baby's heartbeat. Love the pics of beautiful Nora.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! And tell Nora she cannot possibly get any cuter. She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Hippopotamus kisses are the best.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com