bliss is how i'm currently describing this having one job at home. We've got a good flow going but I've found that Nora is accustomed to her care provider being at her command. I remember C. teasing me that Nora would be a kid who grew up with a nanny - meaning spoiled. I laughed about it. Ha! I needed to clean the house today and Nora wanted me to play with her every moment and on command. I would straighten one room and then join her for a bit. At first, she was mad about this arrangement and insisted that I play NOW. But once she cried a bit about it, she started to play so nicely and I even heard her singing to herself. Beautiful sounds.
Random notes about Miss N.: Nora enjoyed playing with her water table today -- I put river rocks in the 'sand' side (my friend E. came up with the idea) and she just had a blast. She also loves to dig for worms and hold them to decide if they're the mommy, daddy, or baby, and then dig new home for them. Nora is also a really motivated weeder. This is going to come in handy once we have this garden going!
17 April 2009
adjustments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Does she look between the worms' legs to determine their sex?
P.S. word verification: cyched. Just like you now that you are a SAHM!
Hooray for your freedom! That's awesome Sarah. :) I hope this means we can get together for playdates somewhere in between us now that you're free as a bird!
Post a Comment