26 May 2009

when you don't know what to do

do something else. :P So instead of worrying about Jordan, I'm joining a spring cleaning bandwagon from one of my new fav blogs, Simple Mom. I'm almost a month late, but I did Day One and feel super motivated to move on. I should let you know that I only did one floor and it took me two days. But that is totally just me. I'm sure normal peeps would knock this out in the recommended 2 hours. Here are my before and after pictures... oh, and my dining room only has before pictures. It shouldn't complain because the living room didn't even get a before pic.
Before:
After:
Before:


After:
A Lonely Before:
(it should be noted that we do not regularly keep twenty pairs of shoes under our table....)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Under the table is a GREAT place for shoes!

Tiffany said...

I thought everybody kept shoes under their table. At least they weren't on the table.

I tried the whole spring cleaning thing this weekend. I got three boxes of Christmas stuff to the attic instead of our family room (note, it's almost June), and gave up.

Jacque said...

Looks great! I still haven't done Spring cleaning, but you've inspired me.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

We keep our shoes under the coffee table in the living room. I never thought about the dining room. I will try that next.

Tiff said...

I might do summer or fall cleaning.....I'm protesting on spring though! LOL

Momma Trish said...

Your "before's" are better than my house right now. I'm nesting like a crazy lady but I've got a long way to go...

Kimberly said...

we have a lot of stuff and not a lot of space to organize it in. We have alot of work to do :) Good job!

Hez said...

Great work!! I heart simplemom, thanks!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com