10 June 2009

the mays girls

kind of rolls off the tongue doesn't it? I am pleased beyond most happy to share the news that Birdybean is a GIRL! As I'm sure I've mentioned, we talked with my dad before he passed away and told him that we'd be honored to name our baby, boy or girl, after him. And so, in honor of the best dad in the world, Robert Wayne, Roberta Lane is joining our lives. You can see her beautiful profile below. Please note that her lip and palate are in perfect order. We plan to call her Birdy and I just cannot get enough of the deliciousness of the thoughts of the 'girls'. Color their mother honored, grateful, and joyful.

and shopping!


7 comments:

Jacque said...

Yay! I'm so excited, and I LOVE the name! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

(BTW, my Dad's name is Robert Joe and I regret not naming one of my girls Bobbi Jo!)

Hez said...

So excited for you. I love saying the girls :) Congrats!!

Dawn said...

Roberta is beautiful...the baby and the name!! And yay for more Babylegs!! :) I just bought 2 more pairs for Ivy on Monday!!!

steph said...

I am just overjoyed for you! I am so happy she ended up being Birdy..I just got way too attached to a birdybean!! And I love that you have already gotten her the birdy goods!! YAY

Unknown said...

I LOVE BIRDY!!!

Your girls are such a blessing.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I love Roberta Lane, and I love the Mays girls - all 3 of you.

Kimberly said...

started shopping already?:P Can you believe 16$ is what I have to pay for baby legs here. Insane.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com