16 June 2009

my girl

cute things my girl has been doing/saying:

She sings "Give a Wittle Whistle" "Hoooo Hooo"
This must come from some cartoon or something. I love it so much and giggle each time she does it. I must capture this on video but first, I need to buy that Flip thing.

When we were waiting forever for Birdy's ultrasound, Nora told us about all the pets she has. All of them cracked me up, but here are the two items I actually remember: her dolphins eat cucumber and her tigers eat lion soup.

While she was sitting on the potty, I offered to tell her a story to entice her to sit a bit longer. I told her a story of a little girl that was so tiny when she was born but had the biggest smile. Everyone loved her and as she grew, she learned to eat and sit and crawl and talk and walk and finally went potty on the big girl potty. When she finally did it, she got stickers and M&M's and everybody was over the moon happy. Nora interrupted me here and said, "I'm trying!" When she is frustrated or upset, she says (often with no context), "It not mah pwobwem!"
We are looking at bunk beds for her (and eventually Birdy's) bedroom. We talked to her about it but she kept saying she didn't want them. We told her all the cool things about bunk beds and all the kids we know who have them but she still didn't want them. That night when I put her to bed she told me seriously that she did not want a "bumpy bed." Poor baby!

She sang this song from the backseat while we drove around today. It has the sweetest little tune and her sweetest little voice.
I love you
You love me
My mommy
My daddy
And me
I love you
I love you
I love you
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 8, 1, 2, 3
I love you
You love me

6 comments:

A.B. said...

<3 what a doll. They are so adorable right now cause they are becoming lil talking people I love it!

Jacque said...

Adorable!! I wish she could come over to play. :)

Unknown said...

from Pinocchio! Such a doll!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I love that little girl. She is something else.

Dawn said...

So funny and so sweet!!

Hez said...

So sweet, love it!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com