That's hilarious. Maybe he can bring a bottle of wine to the hospital to celebrate after you have the baby. I remember my Joe teasing me and asking "Is it mine" when I was pregnant with Isaac - NOT FUNNY!!! So cool that you were featured on this show! I'd say this counts as being famous :) Watch out for the paparazzi!
6 comments:
That's hilarious. Maybe he can bring a bottle of wine to the hospital to celebrate after you have the baby. I remember my Joe teasing me and asking "Is it mine" when I was pregnant with Isaac - NOT FUNNY!!! So cool that you were featured on this show! I'd say this counts as being famous :) Watch out for the paparazzi!
OMG- that's too cool!
LOL! Love that. Can I have your autograph??
Hilarious! I definitely want an autograph!
mwahaha. That is awesome. Can I brag that I met you before you got famous? ;)
Those poor poor men. Joe!!! Lol!
Post a Comment