17 May 2008

a girl needs her tools

yesterday i had a half day and wanted to be sure that i didn't 'waste' it by cleaning or whatever. So, Nora and I put her sandbox together. And we rocked it -- even though I had to constantly beg her to return the tools I needed. In the end, we ended up making her own tool bag with real tools as she would NOT be placated with play tools. She worked so hard and diligently. Taking ALL the pieces out of the box, paging through instructions, moving everything around the yard. You really couldn't ask for a better helper. Here's our project:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so handy! I love how she only wanted REAL tools. Mama didn't raise no fool.

Jacque said...

What a good little helper! I love Nora's sandbox. Our sandbox (which is on its third kid now) is Phoebe's favorite outside toy. (We also have that slide toy. Also on its third kid. LOL)

Anonymous said...

How fun, and how sweet! It looks like you guys have a fantastic backyard! I'm jealous!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com