There are so many things bouncing around my head that I feel sure I'd never forget. However, I know for a fact that I've already forgotten some of the unforgettables. I'm going to start writing them out here without regard for chronology or importance.
Johna (age 3 or 4)
Johna and I were lying on Becca's bed cuddling and talking. She very seriously told me that Johna, Sarah, and Mommy were all princesses. "Mommy a princess. Johna a princess. You a princess!" She then remembered Joe and said, "Joe! Her a princess... no... her a QUEEN!" I laughed and encouraged her saying, "That's right, baby. Joe's a queen." I asked her about Daddy. And she looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Daddy? DADDY? Her GOD!"
13 May 2008
things i don't want to forget
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment