13 May 2008

whoa. who's that?

the weird thing about being fat after not being fat is the shock that i experience upon certain mirror encounters and/or photo angles. I just had a mirror encounter and the exaggerated double take it caused me to make made me laugh out loud. Also, there are people who only know me fat which is weird in my head. Like wouldn't they be surprised to find out that I'm not fat in my head? Its not that I was ever a 'thin' person, I guess. I always wore around a size 10 and even then, I felt so fat. I never imagined I'd be this heavy. Never.

Here's what I know. I don't want to spend my life worrying about something that essentially only adds up to what size coffin/urn I'll need. fo sho I won't care then.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm kind of struggling with this, Sarah: Do I care or not? Do I want to lose weight or is it too much trouble? Hmmm. Let me know if you ever figure it out.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com