tomorrow night is a spaghetti supper for the youth group's mission trip. They're going t Maine to work with newly settled Sudanese refugees in June. Each family was asked to provide a stockpot of sauce for the dinner. I've been working all evening on a new recipe for it (in hindsight, maybe new recipes are not really for church dinners...). Jordan came in the kitchen before going to bed and said, "It smells like Subway in here!" I was like, "Is that a good thing?" and he excitedly replied, "Yes!" as if I should have known. I'm so happy he's liking it. It does smell delicious. I'm just hoping that at least some of the ton of wine in it cooks off soon. Jesus totally dug wine, right?
20 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of Subway!! I hope your sauce turns out yummy. That pic is a hoot!
I do so love the buddy Jesus. He's one of my favs.
I'm excited for Jordan to have the opportunity to do this. All young people should do this sort of thing.
mmmmm subway. Thanks for the idea of what I'm having for lunch today....
Post a Comment