today i wrecked my car. i pulled out from a stop sign and never saw the truck that hit me. it was the strangest experience. Fortunately, no one was hurt and Nora was not even with me. Unfortunately, my car was undrivable and I'm incredibly sore. I was on my way to meet Yeenie for lunch and instead she came and picked me up. It was like coming home to see her pull up and smile and quickly blame the other dude. Joe was nice enough to come home and take care of the body shop and a rental and then pick me up from lunch. I'm confounded at never seeing that truck. I just need a small break.
22 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry that happened, but glad you are okay! Rest up this weekend!
I'm glad you are ok! I am so sorry some jacknut hit you :(
Oh no, what an asshat! I hope you feel better. Chiropractors are wonderful in the aftermath of a car wreck.
How scary! I'm so glad you are ok, and that Nora wasn't in the car with you! I'm so sorry your car was totalled. I hope you don't have any lasting effects from the accident. I was rear ended back in 2000 and I didn't start having problems from it until about 2003. But then I had acupuncture it is was wooooooooooooonderful!
I agree with Jacque, take it easy!
Post a Comment