15 May 2008

it got me thinking

the post about being fat has led me to some earth shattering news. Well, it's only earth shattering to me I bet, but still. This morning while perusing my workout dvd's for no reason at all, it occurred to me that if, in 35 years, I have not made working out part of my routine at ANY time, probably it's not for me. What a huge fucking relief. NOT. FOR. ME. Imagine what I might be able to do now that I'm freed from the daily guilt of not doing it. For starters, I'm giving all that shit away. Now that I've released the farce of working out (farcical only for me), I can focus on being active in ways that I enjoy. Playing bball after dinner, weeding, *shifting eyes* hanging out on line...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO. I hate exercise so much. I would like to let go of that guilt... maybe when I turn 35?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com