12 April 2009

things i don't want to forget

1) Nora helped Joe make the grocery list. Notable items included cake, a puppy, and a baby.


2) Nora SWEARS she saw the Easter Bunny hopping down the road.


3) Nora still prays "...and bless Grandpa" after our dinner prayer.


4) When I told her that Grandpa and Grandma were my mom and dad, she said, " That TOO funny!"

5) I can feel Birdybean regularly now. What a joy.

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Nora is too funny! Her shopping list ain't bad though.....So very very glad about feeling the baby. What joy.

Jacque said...

Very good things for a list. Chloe is always adding things to my list on the fridge and it's so cute to see her little writing on there.
Feeling the baby move was always my favorite part of pregnancy, I'm glad all is well with your birdybean.

A.B. said...

aww. <3 all such remember worthy things!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com