21 April 2009

things i don't want to forget

1) Nora calls raindrops rain 'piddows' (pillows)

2) Nora was messing with my hair. A lot. Repeatedly. Amazingly, she continued even after I requested she stop. I said, "Nora Grace! I said no." She said, "Nora Mama! I say YES!"

3) She found a WordWorld DVD thing from the Target kids meal that I had hidden as I don't care to mess with it. I told her it wasn't a toy that it was garbage and this upset her. She expressed this by throwing it. I said, "We don't throw toys." She said, "That not a toy!"

4) She says that she is growing a big sister in her belly and I am growing a baby in mine.

5) She likes to comb my hair and says things like, "It SO tangle!" and "I be gentle"

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Nora is turning out to be just as smart as her mommy. Hmmm........BTW, are you finding out the sex of the baby? Well, obviously, but I meant before s/he is born....

Jacque said...

1. So cute! Chloe used to call leaves tree stars (she stole that from Land Before Time).

2. Hilarious! Chloe used to call me "Mommy Elizabeth!" when she was mad at me because I'd call her Chloe Elizabeth when she was in trouble.

3. Very good reasoning. ;)

4. Of course she is.

5. Oi, I hate when Phoebe combs my hair. It's quite painful. I just had a session of it this evening. She pretends to use hairspray and does the sound effects. At least Nora tries to be gentle. :) She's too cute.

Dawn said...

Number 3 made me lol! ;) I love little Nora!!

Kimberly said...

she cracks me up :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com