i owe steph for making me get it. It's a Princess Julianne's Closet L'il Poo Catcher (on the right - next to a goodmama for reference) and it's so cute and soft and wonderful.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
i owe steph for making me get it. It's a Princess Julianne's Closet L'il Poo Catcher (on the right - next to a goodmama for reference) and it's so cute and soft and wonderful.
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Template by suckmylolly.com
6 comments:
Too cute!!
OO I love them! we have one with black and red snaps for Lentil! I cant wait to get to use it it feels so nice!
A.B.--Lentil? Please tell me your child is not going to be called that forever?! LOL
lol.. no lentil is just the name that stuck this time.. aurora was chocolate chip hehe! it is those sites that give you size comparisons early on lol.. we mis up between lentil and chickpea :P
now you made me look.. and I have it bookmarked. You know that means I will be spending money :P I wish the sizes showed weights though...
Kimberly, You only have Steph to blame...
Post a Comment