thanks to steph for the idea and jess for the shots. its long ~ you are not expected to watch it. There will be no test.
07 June 2008
fathers day video
Posted by SaRaH at Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
thanks to steph for the idea and jess for the shots. its long ~ you are not expected to watch it. There will be no test.
Posted by SaRaH at Saturday, June 07, 2008
Template by suckmylolly.com
2 comments:
That's beautiful (just like Nora)! He's going to love it. You can tell how much he loves her and what a good daddy he is. I might have to make one of those! Good job! :)
I shouldn't have watched that at work. Now I'm tearing up at my desk.
Post a Comment