tonight we were the very first customers of a new Indian restaurant in town. The Taste of India is beautiful, the service was great, and the food was even better. We're so excited. It's been three years since we've lived near Indian food -- the nearest one was about a 40 minute drive from here, which is about 35 more minutes than I'd like to drive for mediocre food. I'm so excited and glad that the owner has no idea that Joe and I loving a place is the kiss of death. If you're local, please patronize them. please.
more importantly, when we got in the car after dinner, Nora said 'Love You' for the first time! It was so exciting and she said it just like she'd been saying it forever. I'm over the moon.
19 June 2008
love you
Posted by SaRaH at Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Brody just started saying ILY too! I melted. He actually says "Ah luh yuuuuu" but I know what he means! I'm not sure if he does though.
Post a Comment