tonight i had to run to the grocery and dq to get the requested desserts for Fathers' Day tomorrow. Whenever I have to run out at night for a quick something sans nora, joe, or even someone on the phone, it makes me feel young (tired, normally, but still young.) Singing to the radio, feeling free... it reminds me of late runs to Phar-mor (do Phar-mor's exist anymore?) to buy nail polish or a new conditioner... anyhow, it's silly but as I was just driving home from Jewel with Chicago's "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" playing on my lame radio station it was a moment of wonderful.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
I know just what you mean. Can I come over for ice cream cake??
OMG I have those moments too. I'm checking guys out in the car next to me, who are half my age. I've got EMinem on. Oh, those loverly hours we get to ourselves once in a while when we can pretend we're not mommies.
lol @ Trish. Glad to see I'm not alone, checking out guys almost half my age :P
Chicago's Greatest Hits 1982–1989 -totally one of my guilty pleasures. sappy lovesongs at their finest :)
Post a Comment