23 June 2008

i'm in love with a litter box


i have owned at least one of every litter box on the market. Electronic, basic, colorful, hooded, travel... you name it, I've owned it at some point. I've also hated it at some point. Not so with the new Tidy Cat's Breeze. OMG. One step into the upstairs bathroom to feel NO litter on the floor and it had me. It's small size enthralled me and it's good looks were just a bonus. When I then noticed NO odor, I about proposed. Please, please, please let this be the ONE.



I so hope I'm not the only cat owner who has litter box angst...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my cat used a litter box, I would have this. I loathe the litter box!

Robin said...

I came over to your blog from Mary's. And I have to say, this is an awesome litter box! I have two cats and it's so simple to use. :D

 
Template by suckmylolly.com