we read Everyone Poops three times a day minimally. Each run through, I tell Nora that we need to look up what whale poop looks like. It's nothing like I imagined.
So uh, what do you like?
2 weeks ago
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
we read Everyone Poops three times a day minimally. Each run through, I tell Nora that we need to look up what whale poop looks like. It's nothing like I imagined.Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Labels: nora
Template by suckmylolly.com
6 comments:
You need to get the gas we pass too. It's hysterical!
Oh lordy! That is hilarious! Whale poop...
I love your blog. I just read Everyone Poops to myself at BN the other night. Then I thought about the political candidates pooping, and then my coworkers, and grossed myself out. Why is baby poop cuter?
Interesting..... LOL
Chris are you crazy? My baby's poop sure isn't cute!
Well, mayhap "cute" was a bit of an overstatement. I do think his poop face, the face he makes when pooping, is quite adorable.
Post a Comment