2009 and i don't do resolutions. But I could embrace some things. Things like forgiveness, growth, acceptance, and faithfulness. Like most people, these are things that I need to extend to myself more so than to others. I'm excited to have a brand new year to write on checks and memos and even more excited to have the clean slate of a new year. There's nothing like a new notebook.
My grandma was born in 1909 and my family will gather on what would have been her one hundredth birthday to celebrate and remember her. We're making a book of her recipes and our memories of her. My contribution is a copy of her whole wheat bread that she wrote out for me. It's so precious to me and I feel ashamed that I haven't made it in years. I think I'll introduce Nora to her great-grandma's bread this weekend.



0 comments:
Post a Comment