i had a client meeting the other night. We meet about monthly to review strategies. When I came to the table, she immediately said, Sarah! You've lost so much weight!
Unfortunately, this is not true. The only thing different was that I had my hair pinned up(or forked up, as the case may be.) Worth noting. I guess I should be lazy about my hair more often.
18 December 2008
forks. more than a town of vampires.
Posted by SaRaH at Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I look heavier with my hair up. You are sooo lucky!
I look heavier with my hair up too. I have such a round, fat face.
Alas, I have not lost weight either. I look thinner with my hair up, I think?
Robyn, If you like your hair up, you should check out those forks. (click the link). I heart them.
Post a Comment