its a milestone that we're late to visit, but it teared me up nonetheless. I was surprised at my emotional response ~ I think that it's one of the last baby book moments and that makes me sad. Here she is in the shiny car (I was so glad she didn't pick the cop car)...
Her hair was so long that she had to disembark.


8 comments:
I almost gasped when I saw the title! How much did you get cut off? She looks like she enjoyed it. We haven't had a haircut here yet.
Jacque(s)<3, We just had them take the tangly ends off. Probably about a half inch. It needed to be done -- it is so much easier to comb out now. The lady asked me if I wanted layers put in her hair... that's where I drew the line.
I still am not brave enough to get Sophia's hair cut. I'm glad she did so well.
Oh good, just the ends. Whew. I love Nora's hair. We should probably get a trim too.
Aw, those milestones. What a brave girl for her first haircut! Fintan screamed bloody murder for his.
How adorable! Samantha has only had her bangs cut never the rest of her hair yet. Now I trim her bangs since I am too cheap & lazy to go somewhere to get them done! You can tell I am the hairdresser too since they're always uneven!
She looks like she did great for her first haircut! :)
What a sweetie. I can't believe this is her first haircut.
Adorable! Glad she didn't get anything too drastic.
Post a Comment