06 December 2008

sarah's dad can do anything

when i was little (and even when i wasn't), my dad would fix the unfixable and find the unfindable. When a seemingly irreparable situation would present itself, he'd look at me and say, "Sarah's dad can do anything." (he also said this to each of my sisters. although, oddly, he would change the saying to their name)

please let this be true.
He's in ICU on a 'non-invasive ventilator' and I just can't bear it. He has several issues going on right now and I would write so much more if I weren't about to fall over from exhaustion.

Please pray for him.

12 comments:

Tae said...

Hugs, and lots of positive thoughts your way. <3

steph said...

You know that I am praying my little heart out for him. I can't bear that he is in ICU. I am here for you love.

Hez said...

Hugs and prayers!

Alina Klein said...

Definitely will be thinking of and praying for him, sweetie. And doing the same for you.

Rachael said...

We will definitely be praying for him and your family. It's so tough to see your dad sick. Keep us updated on how he's doing.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Sweetie, he has all of our prayers coming full force. I just sent you an email before I read this, so don't think me heartless. Keep us updated. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lots of positive thoughts and hugs coming your way. I'm here if you need anything.

Hef said...

Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Jacque said...

(((Sarah)) Saying many prayers for your Dad.

Unknown said...

God, Sarah really needs her dad. Possibly more than you need him in heaven with you. Please don't take him yet. Amen.

Tiff said...

Sending lots of prayers your way! (((((HUGS))))

Dawn said...

Prayers for your dad, and hugs for you!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com