05 December 2008

picture perfect

last year i was miserably behind on Christmas cards. I wrote a note to my future self to be on it. Future self was uncooperative. To make amends, I took today off and Nora and I went to get her pictures done for Christmas cards. I've only had professional shots done one other time. It seems that we always get a 'good' shot from somewhere around the milestones and I mark that off in my head as recorded. I was worried about how she'd interact with the photographer but she rocked it.
I couldn't ask for more. Ever.








7 comments:

Alina Klein said...

Oh my goodness! Did she ever! Those are just gorgeous!

I'm bad about the Christmas cards, too. And worse, I haven't sent out Coen's birth announcements. Horrible, huh? I think they will be added to the Christmas cards. So feel good about yourself in comparison to me, okay? ;)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

She so knows how cute she is. I love it. Also, are you punking us with these word verifications? Today's is "gorksire."

Jacque said...

So beautiful!! (I loved your snow angel Christmas cards last year!)

Chris, my word verification is lavaro. A good name for a vehicle, I think. Gorksire sounds like a sauce.

Rachael said...

She is simply adorable! She sure knew how to pose. I see her as a model when she grows up :)

Cindy said...

Wow these are some great pics. Nice!

Unknown said...

#2 is my absolute fave. What a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Sophia was not nearly as cooperative, hence why I only have Christmas pictures of Connor so far.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com