12 December 2008

happy birthday, dad. thank you, world.

today is my dad's 65th birthday. And he was moved out of ICU! I couldn't ask for more. Thank you to each of you praying for us, thinking of us, and supporting us. I feel so completely blessed. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

What wonderful news! Glad he is feeling better. Hope you have a good time celebrating his birthday and his recovery!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Really, truly, madly ecstatic for your family, Sarah. And my word verification is pubter, which means that yes, you should have wine and yes, I'm going to the pub. And we're both toasting your dad.

Dawn said...

Hooray! I'm sooo happy to hear about this great birthday present you all have received! Happy birthday dad, and here's hoping for MANY more!

Jacque said...

What a great birthday present! I'm happy to hear he's doing better. I love the pic!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, God. Really. Thank you.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com