i sneeze in my upstairs office
from downstairs, "Bless you, Mama!"
"thank you, baby."
"A Welcome, Mama!"
21 November 2008
blessings beyond blessings
Posted by SaRaH at Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
i sneeze in my upstairs office
from downstairs, "Bless you, Mama!"
"thank you, baby."
"A Welcome, Mama!"
Posted by SaRaH at Friday, November 21, 2008
Template by suckmylolly.com
5 comments:
Awww. . . . so polite and sweet too! If I was you I would be tempted to fake sneeze just to get more of that!
So sweet! (Love the new blog look!)
Awww, I love it! Too cute!
What a sweet little girl you have. BTW I LOVE your new blog look. How did you get the cool background? Very nice!
aww so cute.
BTW I LOVE your new blog layout.
Post a Comment