peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
Happy Bday, Baby!!! How many candles?
Happy Birthday, Sarah! :) Hope it was wonderful!
Happy Birthday, Sarah! your cake is adorable!
Happy Birthday, friend!! Love the cake, and the pics!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Trish, A lady never tells.Luckily, I'm no lady. There are thirty-six candles on that cake. How and when this happened, I am not sure...
Happy Birthday! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment
Template by suckmylolly.com
7 comments:
Happy Bday, Baby!!! How many candles?
Happy Birthday, Sarah! :) Hope it was wonderful!
Happy Birthday, Sarah! your cake is adorable!
Happy Birthday, friend!! Love the cake, and the pics!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Trish, A lady never tells.
Luckily, I'm no lady.
There are thirty-six candles on that cake. How and when this happened, I am not sure...
Happy Birthday! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment