nora, joe and i just watched our first "a charlie brown thanksgiving" together. I couldn't be happier that Nora enjoyed it as much as we did. Joe and I have enjoyed discussing how his favorite character(s) was Charlie Brown/Snoopy while mine were Linus/Lucy... the present-day parallels are amusing. Now we're left wondering... How did we miss out on "The Mayflower Voyagers"? Did they not play it during our childhood? Is any of it historically accurate? We're so confused over here...



4 comments:
Sounds like fun! We tried to have a movie night with popcorn and the works the other night. We gave up pretty quickly. We wanted to watch Ratatouille...Fintan wanted Wonderpets. If it wasn't Wonderpets it wasn't happening. It didn't happen.
I've never seen Mayflower voyagers so can't comment on that.
We watched the first half last night, and missed the voyager part. I still really enjoyed conintuing our new tradition of letting Z stay up a little late and watching a holiday show, while sitting on my lap so we could snuggle!!!
Oh hell, did I miss this on network tv? I was watching the real housewives of atlanta reunion. Dang it!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I've never watched a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving...I'll put that on my list of things to do :)
Post a Comment