07 November 2008

toddler bmi

just a quick note from our visit to our new doctor on wednesday. Nora was having generalized allergic symptoms (welts coming and going, runny nose and eyes, a little cough) so I made an appointment with the new doctor I had chosen after our last disappointment with our old doctor. We went in and it went wonderfully. I hate the longer drive, but am sure its the right decision for us right now. Really, I just wanted to record her weight and such from the appointment. This office gives us a printout with weight, height, BMI, and corresponding percentages. I now know where the other mamas were getting this information so readily. :P Nora was 29 pounds (with clothing and diaper) and 34.3 inches. This would be a good 3-4 pounds more than her last visit to the specialist -- so one of them must be wrong. Whatev. She's perfect is what.

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

now we're giving them bmi's at age 2???? wth?

Rachael said...

wow, she is little. Isaac is around 25 lbs. already. (Yes, he is a big boy :)
Glad you like Nora's new doctor.

Jacque said...

Glad you found a doctor you like. We switched in Feb. I hope Nora's allergy symptoms are better soon. She is still perfect.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com