yesterday joe and i both woke up with aching backs and necks and were finally done with our old hand-me-down bed. We went after church and bought a new bed and pillows and now they're all clean and fluffy and waiting for me. It's only 9, but I just can't wait any longer. G'night!
24 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Ah, sounds great! I hope you get some good sleep. Now you need some Northern Nights flannel sheets. Love them!
Sounds wonderful! What kind of mattress did you get? I've heard those memory foam ones are awesome!
Rachael, would you believe I don't even know? It's a namebrand king size in the medium leaning towards cushy set up. We bought it from the mattress place on 30 by Grants...
Jacque(S) (the S is for sexy), Northern NIGHTS??? I can't spend more money! I'm off to check them out...
Rachael, Its a Sealy Posturpedic Willow Run...
I hope you had sweet dreams! LOL
When I got married we got some Northern Nights sheets from my aunt. Very nice:) And yay for the new bed!! :) :)
I'm so tired right now I'd probably sleep on the floor. But just the thought of a new bed makes me jealous of you. Periodically I get obsessed with getting new sheets and head to Overstock.com.
Ooooooh, sleep. It's my favorite thing. I hope you got some good zzzzs.
Aw! I love new beds! Your lambs are cute too.
Post a Comment