i feel crazily and unbelievably blessed. I feel like I'm breaking some code telling the world but I just don't have it in me to contain joy.
13 February 2009
friday the 13th got a bad rap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
Template by suckmylolly.com
12 comments:
Congrats mama!!!!!!
OMG congrats!!!!
That is SOOOOOO exciting!!! Do you know when you are due? Nora will be such a good big sister! Congrats to you and Joe!
What a wonderful blessing! Congrats!!
Congrats! I actually said "Oh my gosh" out loud to myself when I saw your post! LOL - I'm such a nerd!
Congrats Sarah and family!
Holy crap! Congratulations!
Just read your news on the SF board (after being out of electricity since Wed.) and I am so happy for you! Congratulations to you all!!
Oh HOORAY! How exciting! I'm thrilled for you and your family! Thanks so much for sharing!
OMG!!! Congratulations!! I am soo excited and happy for you!!
(((((((sarah)))))))) xoxo
Congratulations!
Post a Comment