08 February 2009

they call me croshady

ok. they really don't. I just thought I'd share this for the enjoyment of you crafty ladies out there. At church each Wednesday, we have dinner and a little 'program.' It's fun and Nora loves going to play with the children. Last week, the program was "Learn How to Crochet." I was pretty okay with my first attempt.

Until I saw that the first attempt of other's was actually rectangular and even...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And that's better than I can do ;) I failed miserably trying to learn how to crochet.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Crocheting is hard. But you know what's harder? Finding your stage name as a crocheter. Since you have that, Croshady, I'd say you are well on your way to success!

Rachael said...

Crocheting is hard. I made one blanket that was entirely single crochet and it took me 4 years to complete it...I'd get bored and end up taking it whenever I went on a trip. I finally gave it to a friend's second child. It became his favorite...so I feel proud of it. But I can tell you there were many, many mistakes. It takes skill to crochet and I'd say for your first attempt you did quite well!

Jacque said...

I have been wanting to crochet. I taught myself from youtube, and Mom helped me after I was making a circle instead of a square. It is very time consuming and I started a dishcloth I may have finished by next year. You did great for your first try!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com