01 February 2009

things that are currently adding to my happiness

my almost nightly delicious smoothies
plus plus

if Aveeno didn't do such a great job, this Body Shop Samsuta Body Butter would be my favorite lotion based upon its scrumptious smell
but, Aveeno DOES do a great job. Even my skin doesn't itch with it.

for my heels and lips at night...

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Recipe for the smoothie? Do you have one of those handheld blender thingies? Do you use it on soup? I've always wanted one. . . .

SaRaH said...

LOL, Chris... Recipe? Here's what I do: put some vanilla yogurt (I buy it in the big tub) with some frozen strawberries. If I had to guess, it would be .5 to 1 cup of yogurt and 5 - 15 frozen strawberries. This makes a scrumptious strawberry sorbet crossed smoothie. I have added: splenda, part of an orange Nora didn't eat, part of a banana Nora didn't eat, and a packet of Emergen-C. I'm sure it can be much more complicated than this but it's making me SUPER happy. Here's the blender I have: http://www.target.com/KitchenAid-Immersion-Blender-Red/dp/B00008GSA5/qid=1233615673/ref=br_1_9/191-6312972-6535343?ie=UTF8&node=13431551&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=13431551&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=3. I wonder if I had the more expensive one if it would do it better. I bought it to make Nora's baby food and I'm definitely testing the limits of this one with a container of frozen strawberries. I'll see how the motor and blades hold up.

Jacque said...

Danny loves that Aveeno. I like smoothies too (also made with my hand held blender from when I made baby food) but haven't made one in awhile. I'll have to get some yogurt when I get to the store.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com