15 February 2009

poor blessed all of us

i think i'm addicted to blogging because joe is on his way to help my mom get my dad in the car to go to the emergency room and pick up nisey so that we can get her to her flight in the morning and all i can think to do is come here and record it. Joe is so wonderful and I'm feeling just useless and scared. Jordan and Nora are in bed -- I'll go make up the couch for Nisey. Poor Mom -- she wanted to hold off on the emergency room until Nisey had taken off so as not to worry her. I know we are blessed beyond measure but all I can think right now is poor all of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to be looking for your update on him blog post. I know you will post it as soon as you know something ;)

Dawn said...

Saying a prayer for your dad and family!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com