johna's eighth birthday was yesterday. When I asked her how she felt, she said that she still feels seven.
Today, I feel about seven, as well. Tomorrow morning we will make hospice plans for my sweet dad. It's unthinkable and terrible. How I love him.
24 February 2009
we all still feel seven
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
(((((Sarah)))))
Oh Sarah, hugs and prayers for you and your family.
Happy belated birthday to Johna, I love that she said she still felt seven.
I'm very sorry about your Dad. Many, many prayers for you all.
Oh, Sarah, I'm so sorry. Hospice is a wonderful, amazing service I wish nobody would ever have to use. :( Hugs and love.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if any of you need anything at all...I'm here to help - it can be as simple as a meal or watching your sisters for your mom if needed or watching Nora for you...just let me know.
We love you, Sarah. Hugs to your whole family.
I'm sorry, Sarah. Hugs and love your way.
Very sorry Sarah... I can't imagine.
Oh, Dear God, please send hope and love and comfort to my friend.
"In life and in death, we are God's--there is nowhere we can be where God isn't with us."
Post a Comment