13 February 2009

follow up emails

I'm just going to post all information here (minus identifying information) so that, 1) I have it all together, and 2) I can rely upon the intelligence and experience of you wonderful friends.

Here is an email from yesterday afternoon:

fromSarah M s@gmail.com>
to: d************n@comcast.net
date: Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM
subject: S**********Case /Intelius: New Report Available
mailed-by gmail.com

Good afternoon Det. J*******,
Unfortunately, Intelius was unable to turn up a name for the cell number that was harassing my little sister. I am so disappointed as I'd like for this to be done for her. I will let you know if I hear anything else or am able to find anything else out. Did you receive a call back? I would be shocked if you did.
Have a great day,
Sarah M

and this morning's emails sent with Mom's permission:

fromSarah M <sa>
to"J*****" <d**************n@comcast.net>, B***** G****** S************<w*******@yahoo.com>
dateFri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM

subject S***************Case /Intelius: New Report Available

Good Morning, Detective J*******,

We are checking in to see if you have found anything out about the person who was harassing Denise. Please feel free to call or email with any information and/or questions.
Thank you,
Sarah M
R****** & G***** S*********

and:

fromSarah M <sam>
to"WD. A********" <w********@**.k12.in.us>, S********** <w*******@yahoo.com>
dateFri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM

subject Denise S***********

Good Morning, Mr. A**********,
We wanted to check in with you about the status of finding the person who was harassing Denise. We filed a complaint with the D********** Police Department and unfortunately, the report we ordered online did not come up with any names. Also, we would like a copy of the school's policy on harassment and/or bullying. Please feel free to email it, fax it to 312-***-**92, or include it with Denise's homework which we will pick up today.
Thank you,
Sarah M
R**** & G**** S*********

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com