update1: my dad is in the ER now as he managed to convince my mom to wait until today to take him. I hope and pray that they are able to care for him and send him home.
update2: the malicious redneck texter has been identified and was a female. I guess the rape threats were her cover? She has a suitably trashy name and has been disciplined at school and hauled into the police station with her parents. The Detective felt that the parents were very responsive as they took her telephone from her there and then. Nothing more will be done unless she does something more. I have no idea what Wednesday will bring. It just all makes my stomach hurt.
update3: Nisey's plane takes off any minute and she couldn't have looked cuter or more confident. I should have taken her picture. I can't wait to hear how well her speech goes tonight.
update4: did i nap away the first weeks and months of my first pregnancy? Because, seriously... I'm so tired. If I had my way, I'd be waking for feedings only.
16 February 2009
updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I hope your Dad is okay! I'm glad Nisey is doing so well, and I'm glad the texter is being taken care of. I'm sorry you are so tired, rest up!
Lots of prayers for your dad. I still think you should sue the texter.
Your dad is in our thoughts and prayers.
I remember being that tired with Isaac. Feels like you worked construction all day in the hot sun and all you want to do is sleep. Does Nora take naps anymore? Try to get sleep when you can.
I'm praying for your dad. What happened that they headed for the ER?
Those first months of pregnancy are exhausting. I think that was one of my earliest symptoms.
Hope Nisey is having a great time on her trip. Can't wait to hear more about her talk.
How did Nisey's week go?????
Praying for papa.
I wondered about Nisey too. And dad. And the bean inside growing. Lots of stuff going on there! Jeesh. Hoping and praying everything is going well.
Post a Comment