13 February 2009

malicious redneck texter identified? UPDATE

from W A** w*******@**.k12.in.us>
to Sarah Mays
date Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM
subject Re: Denise S************

We have found out who the person was and I informed the DPD as well as our school resource officer. The student will be disciplined for the texting that occurred at school. What the police do is there call obviously. I will be putting the info in the material you are picking up today. Hope Denise is doing
well.


From: Sarah Mays sarah.m.mays@gmail.com
Date: Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: Denise S**********
To: W A****** , B G S******* ********@yahoo.com

Thank you, Mr. A******,

We received the policies. Can you please provide us with the name and age of the person responsible for the texts?

Thanks again,
Sarah M
R & G S*********


from W A****** <w*****@**.k12.in.us>
to Sarah Mays <
sarah.m.mays@gmail.com>
dateFri, Feb 13, 2009 at 2:46 PM

No, that is something I cannot do. I have to abide by the FERPA law.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

GOOD! I hope justice is served!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

How'd the school get it and you didn't? Such great news. And love the vibe I'm getting from the school's email. Like a little scared of and very suck uppy to you.

Anonymous said...

"What the police do is there call...." sheesh. I hope someone from the school wasn't typing that email. They couldn't even use the correct form of "their".

I'm sorry your sister had to go through that. There is sick and ignorant people in this world and she doesn't deserve getting treated like she did.

((hugs))

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Dawn, I had the same thought about there and their. Gess he needs some rumeedeal klassus!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

And by dawn, I meant jess....

Cindy said...

Hugs to you and your lil sis.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com