26 March 2009

bunco

well, i've passed a milestone in creating our community here. Last night I was officially invited to Bunco Night with ladies from church and their friends. It fills me with dread but actually sounds like fun -- bunco, food, drinks, little prizes and laughter. Dread, dread, yay, dread and yay. I feel compelled to partake in these things because I hope to create a full and loving community for my family. I dread these things for a ton of reasons...

UPDATE Saturday: I'm still sick so got a get out of bunco night free pass.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I've never played bunco, but I have a great recipe for 'bunco buns'. Let me know if you want the recipe. :)

Unknown said...

I ditched bunco with a bunch of women I'd never met about a month or so ago... call me a coward. It's just not that easy.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com