well, i went to the doctor's office this morning and they drew blood to get hcg levels. Results should arrive tomorrow or the next day. (possible 48 HOURS. ugh. i'm hoping for much less) Still spotting, but still not doing anything more than spotting, so I've put myself on modified bedrest with a good book as I can't get any work done until I know. What amazes me is that Y., C., M., and my mom all remember cramping and spotting with my last pregnancy - I barely remember anything of the like. C. even remembers that my blood test showed poor hcg levels and still, Miss N is here. I will hold out hope due to their memories. And a lack of good options.
In addition to this, hospice is trying to remove my dad's bipap machine (which will kill him much faster) and sadly, I just learned that my best little Nisey has started cutting herself. Oh my poor baby. Tomorrow I will tackle the world. Today I just don't have it in me.
02 March 2009
its amazing what you forget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
excellent sign that the spotting is still spotting. and even if you weren't, you'd still deserve bed rest. and i'm so sorry about Nisey, but I know with your family behind her, she will figure this out and get better.
(((((((((Sarahs)))))))))
((((Sarah))))
Oh, love. More hugs for you. Get some rest.
I think you're amazing
Sarah, I hope you're snuggled up reading something familiar and comforting. Tomorrow will be a better day. If I can do anything at all please let me know.
I know I don't comment on a lot of blogs, but I want you to know that 1. you are on heroic woman. I wish I had half the courage you have
2. I am praying like CRAZY for you
3. I forgot everything from pregnancy the second I got pregnant
(((((hugs))))
More hugs and prayers to you and your family!
damn world. Don't they know you need to rest. lotsa hugs.. it takes real strength to handle everything you have been dealing with. you rock the casbah for keeping it together
Hugs! I wish you well. I had spotting with each of my pregnancies and all was well. I hope all is okay for you.
Post a Comment