sorry for the lack of updates. I have three unedited posts that I suppose will stay that way. My dad is hanging in there, but is struggling and says he's knows he's not long for this world. Two nights ago, his blood oxygen saturation dropped to 40. Yesterday it was back in the 90's. My brother and his family are here from VA and we had family photos yesterday.
Nora is up. Must go. All is well.
10 March 2009
i'll publish this one...
Posted by SaRaH at Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
You all are in my thoughts and prayers! (((SARAH)))
You have an avalanche of prayers coming to you....
You all remain in my thoughts and prayers!!
hugs Sarah..
(((((sarah))))) I'm sorry. I love you.
Hugs.
Thinking of you.
More prayers and hugs from me!
Sarah,
My thoughts are with you too (((((Sarah)))))).....
Sarah. There are no words. Except, I love you.
Sarah... I am sorry that I haven't commented about what has been going on in your life, but you have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly.
((((HUGS)))) To you
Thinking of you! Praying and hoping you're all okay.
In my thoughts and in my prayers.... (((Sarah)))
Post a Comment