03 March 2009

prometrium to the rescue

my hcg beta levels came back good but my progesterone level is low. The Dr. wrote a prescription for Prometrium which I will start taking tonight. I will have another blood test tomorrow and then an appt on Friday. Doc said that the situation is 'cautiously optimistic' and I'll take that. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and magazines and candy and work and, and, and.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

yay prometrium! not so much yay to extra blood work. But it's worth it ;)

hugs to you and baby bean!

Jacque said...

That's good news. I hope the blood test and appt. go well. More prayers coming your way!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I <3 prometrium! Hope nothing but good news comes your way. xoxo How's Nora with the bed rest?

SaRaH said...

Chris, Nora is like this with bedrest:

"Mommy pick me up!" (repeat this many times, ignore all options and comfort, collapse into tantum)

"WAKE UP, Mommy!" (anytime my breathing slows a bit while 'watching' a movie with her)

She hauls every toy to my bed, then jumps on the bed, then goes to get more toys... Really? She's doing AWESOME. I couldn't ask for better company. ('cept the tantrum part)

Alina Klein said...

Glad you have good company on the bed! Wouldn't want you to get any sleep or anything. ;) I'm praying hard that this baby bean is thriving.

Unknown said...

I am uncautiously optimistic.

Momma Trish said...

Any side effects from this stuff?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com