i've been spotting all day. Nothing huge, but it has been all day and now I have some cramping. Y. reminded me that I had some spotting with my last pregnancy and I'm just hoping and praying that it's going to be ok. We told my dad yesterday that we were naming the baby after him girl or boy and I just can't bear to think of telling anyone in my family about anymore loss.
'Specially me.
01 March 2009
out damned spot
Posted by SaRaH at Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm hoping and praying too. Keep me updated, K? <3 & ((((((((sarah)))))))
Super sticky baby vibes for you <3 msg me if you need ANYTHING.
Oh Sarah. I hope you and your little one are okay. We've been praying..
When I read your title I hoped this wasn't what you were going to say. Saying prayers that all is well! (((((Sarah))))))
Stick little one stick.
Spotting happens in about half of successful pregnancies, and it is in your history. Did you have sex? That can cause spotting - irritated cervix. That little bean is in there to stay. Hoping and praying hard for it to stop so you can have the uneventful week you're entitled to. xoxo
Praying for you and bean!! Stick, stick, stick!! (((Sarah)))
Hugs and sticky vibes. SO SO many sticky vibes. What a special thing to name your baby after your dad.
Thank you for all the well wishes. Ya'll are seriously amazing. Poor Joe... sex was not the cause of this latest drama, Chris. He sure wishes it was.
Post a Comment