day two no voice. When Nora woke up, I went up to her and whisper greeted her. She took my face into her two hands and yelled, 'WOUDER!!!!' That was a half hour ago. She is still crying over my lack of a voice and will not be consoled. I'm sitting here on the couch with her milk, favorite blanket, watching D.W., and waiting for her to come here as she's made it quite clear I should not be approaching her. What a horrible way to start our day.
UPDATE: She is now cuddled in snugly. We both needed this.
25 March 2009
wouder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wouder is so cute. I'm glad she is okay with your whisper now and I hope you get a whole day of snuggling.
snuggle is medicinal, no?
Oh boy. I can relate! Your other post is so true for when you don't have kids, but when you do it is a difficult thing not to have a voice. I hope Nora has gotten used to the whispers and keeps on snuggling. Her Mama could use them.
I'm thinking of you and here to help. I can't believe all that you have coming down around your poor little ears.
Hugs.
I hope you feel better...but not to soon so you don't have to face the phone yet!! Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment