23 March 2009

feeling the wind

oh, there's so much to post that i really don't know where to begin. Between missing Dad, keeping tabs on my mom and sisters, and being sick most of last and this week... what I really didn't need was for my work stress to evolve into legal stress. But it did after all these years... Y. thinks that perhaps frogs might rain upon our home or my hair might fall out next. I wouldn't be surprised. I won't write about it here unless I start securing the blog but my point is this: Right now, I feel extremely stressed and stretched to my limits in every way. This afternoon, I wanted to curl up in bed after work but Nora (my new NO NAP Nora) wanted to go out into the cool breezy gray day. As we sat playing in the sandbox, she sang and laughed and I prayed and just felt the moment. And it was good. All will be well.

5 comments:

steph said...

in with the good out with the bad...everything will fall into the right place Sarah..I swear. I am always here.

Verification word: sylessic sounds like some disease that someone who will remain nameless other than satan could come down with and it would be bad...very bad...

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. Sounds like you are being tested to your limits. Hugs and prayers for you, my dear friend.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

You are always in my thoughts And prayers. And I'm an employment lawyer so if I can help.....if it starts to rain frogs please film it so at least you can be on the Today show.

Jacque said...

(((Sarah))) Try to take some time for yourself. I'll be saying more prayers for you.

Alina Klein said...

I'm here for you, too, Sarah. I wish I could solve all of your problems. :( Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com