20 March 2009

randomness at 9 1/2 weeks

1) i am up at 2:13 am looking up whether or not i can feel birdybean move at 9 1/2 weeks. The jury leans towards no. But I'd swear I felt something butterfly-ish while I was lying in bed wondering how little sleep I will get tonight.

2) i dreamt the other night that i was preparing two bedrooms for my two babies. Nothing was going right and every effort I made to correct problems was met by more problems. Oh, and the real problem was that I was trying to build the rooms on top of a cemetery.

3) tonight nora was categorizing people as (mostly) animals. She and I were lions as were all other kids. Some friends of ours were kittens. Joe was a toucan. And others were chickens. When I asked her what grandpa was, she replied after thinking a bit, "the moon."

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Your daughter is adorable. I love how she thinks :)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Nora is a genius.

I had a lot of very weird dreams after my dad died. It's all with the processing and coming to terms...symbolic, though, huh?

Unknown said...

I'm impressed that she knows "toucan."

 
Template by suckmylolly.com