OH, gawd, Sarah, I got goosebumps looking at these pictures. I'm convinced that your awesomeness is largely in part due to the awesomeness of your family. The love is radiating from my computer screen.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sarah. I ache for you. :(
But look at his smile when surrounded by his family. He was a lucky man who knew that he was dearly loved. I'm sure he is in a peaceful place now watching over all of you.
5 comments:
OH, gawd, Sarah, I got goosebumps looking at these pictures. I'm convinced that your awesomeness is largely in part due to the awesomeness of your family. The love is radiating from my computer screen.
Hugs.
Oh Sarah, those are wonderful to have. He was a blessed man to have all of his family around him when he left us.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sarah. I ache for you. :(
But look at his smile when surrounded by his family. He was a lucky man who knew that he was dearly loved. I'm sure he is in a peaceful place now watching over all of you.
he looks so happy to have had you all there with him. Hugs. Awesome for you all to be together then.
I know. You WILL see him again. I promise.
Post a Comment