nora just walked into the kitchen hooting and making strange noises. I asked her what was going on and she said, "Ahdohknow! I dink I a MONKEY!"
05 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
peaceful joyful loving ordered open kind generous laughing accepting calm content creative whole centered fair
nora just walked into the kitchen hooting and making strange noises. I asked her what was going on and she said, "Ahdohknow! I dink I a MONKEY!"
Posted by SaRaH at Thursday, March 05, 2009
Template by suckmylolly.com
7 comments:
Miss Nora has quite the imagination. At least you'll never be bored!
That's hilarious!
I dink Nora is adorable!
Nora is giving Jacque's Owen a run for his money. Beyond adorable.
She's so funny! You should record some of her sayings to show her when she grows up :)
too too cute.
How were your levels Missy? Update please....
Post a Comment